Bible verse of the day!

Praise The Lord everybody!!! Today the bible verse will be coming from Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it!"
If your reading this I do know that you're alive... All is well because GOD saw it fit to wake you up on this beautiful Sunday morning... Thank The Lord for this day! Every morning I let my kids know that I love them and I have them all say "Thank you JESUS for this day ."(Savannah even says it and she just turned 1)

Everyone that went to bed last night didn't wake up this morning. So be glad that you are in the land of the living... No matter what you did last night make today better and rejoice and be glad!!!! All the Glory belongs to GOD! Remember things are turning around for you!
Blessedmommie3

Comments

Popular Posts