Bible Verse of the day!

Praise The Lord everybody and good morning to each and everyone of you! I pray that you all had some sweet sleep on last night. Today the bible verse will be coming from Psalm 122:1 "I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of The Lord."
 
 Some of you that know me know that I love saying this scripture. You wanna know why? I love going to church and giving GOD praises. I have found out that whatever you need it's in the house.  When I say house I mean church, the house of GOD. 

 Everything could be falling apart around you, and you go to church and The Lord makes everything alright. If you need healing, it's in the house, you need delivering, it's in the house, your soul needs saving , it's in the house. It's something about kneeling down at the altar and seeking JESUS! Letting him know that you are laying at his feet and seeking his face. 
  
  So if your not a member of a church, become a member of a good church. Where you can get great teaching and get closer to JESUS! When you walk in the church the anointing should be so great that you feel a relieve when you sit down on your seat. You may not know what's going on but you should feel the presence of The Lord in your church. It's just my opinion but find a good Holy Ghost filled (a holiness church.) I'm not big on denomination but make sure you are being taught by the word of GOD only and not by someone else's "opinion"  

 When you do become a member get involved. There is always something that you can do in the church. Pray about it and The Lord will lead you in the right direction. Whether its singing on the praise team, being an usher, pastor side whatever it may be just get involved. So plan to go to church on Sunday get up earlier and attend Sunday school. Be glad about it and JESUS will make a way for you! Remember things are turning around for you!  Be blessed 
               Blessedmommie3 

Comments

Popular Posts