Bible Verse of the day!

Hello Readers,
I know it has been a couple of days since I have blogged.. Been busy getting some things in place. Every morning I open up my bible app to get their daily bible verse. This morning when I seen the scripture I said to myself I have to use this one. So the scripture will be coming from Ephesians 4:26 "Be ye angry and sin not:let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil."

No matter how some one bugs you, nags you, and get on your nerves do not get so upset that you end up sinning. The same person that made you mad sleeping good at night and you tossing and turning can't sleep cause you so mad. Husbands and wives I know that it maybe times where you argue and fuss. But before you lay your head down you need to get it straight. So many stories I have heard that the husband and wife get into an argument , the man leaves to blow off steam and gets into an accident. The wife left alone and sad cause the last word she said to him wasn't the right things to say. Don't give the enemy any credit. The enemy wants to see you mad and upset all the time that's why he sends things your way to try you. So get things straight with the person your upset with and most of all get things right with GOD. We all want sweet sleep at night! Make it a great day!
Blessedmommie3

Comments

Popular Posts