Turkey Chili.. Ummmm Ummm Good!

I tried this recipe one day last month... And let me tell you it was "Shut your mouth GOOD! lmbo Its turkey chili. My husband and I tried it because he wanted to stay off ground beef for awhile... (He says that he makes him feel sluggish) I can't say that it happens to me though.. lol But anyways we tried it and now we use ground turkey as a replacement for ground beef.. (Expect for hamburgers) lol Check out the pic.... Ummm Umm good

  • Okay so this is what I used...
  • 1 pack of ground turkey
  • 1 or 2 can of diced tomatoes
  • 1 or 2 cans of chili beans or whatever you prefer
  • 1 onion
  • 1 chili powder package
  • salt/pepper to taste
This is a very simple recipe just fry the turkey cut your onions up. Throw (not literally) everything in a crock pot and let cook for 30 min to 1 hour.... Enjoy
                                                      Blessedmommie3

Comments

Popular Posts