Bible Verse of the day!

Today the bible verse will be coming from Joshua 1:9 "Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy GOD is with thee withersoever thou goest."  I love this scripture! One of my favorites...It gives the reader confirmation that no matter the task, no matter what kind of hardship you may be in, be of good courage. I know some may be asking "why should I be of good courage and my bills due and I don't have the money,?" "Why should I be of good courage and my wife left me?" "Why should I be of good courage and I just lost my job?" Be of good courage because GOD spoke those words to Joshua and HE is now speaking to You! Letting you know that HE will be there where ever you go, HE will be there through all your tough times, sad times, happy times, GOD is still there! GOD wants you to look to his word and find comfort knowing that HE is with you through it all so their is no reason to be afraid of your situation, your circumstances.. Don't be afraid GOD will never leave you nor forsake you just stand on the promises... GOD is not a man that HE should lie! His word will never come back to you void..... Believe in this word on today and stop being scared of the task cause GOD is with you and HE is your help! So today stand firm on the word of GOD and be of good courage! Remember that things are turning around for You!

                                                Blessedmommie3

Comments

Popular Posts