Flour less Chicken wings..

Hello everyone! I pray that everyone is enjoying this beautiful spring day.. I just had to share this recipe with you guys.. I just made some flour less chicken wings..... I just had to take a picture of these mouth watering, juicy but crispy chicken wings...
Look at them wings... UMMMMMMM...... OK so here is how you make them and the ingredients I used...

  • Chicken wings of course.. lol
  • Salt, pepper
  • Garlic powder
  • MC cormick chicken seasoning
  • Texas Pete hot sauce
  • Baked potato seasoning (it comes in a package)
  • Do not use flour!!! lol
Okay season your wings  (rub all the goodness in them)and let sit for about 15 to 30 mins. Get your oil hot an ready. (I use canola oil). Fry until they are golden brown and floating to the top.
Put this on  your list for dinner ideas and let me know how it turns out.... Enjoy!

                                                                          Blessedmommie3

Comments

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Fried chicken flour

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts