Warning! This is not a toy!

I know everyone is wondering what I am talking about when you read the title, "Warning! This is not a toy!" Well my friends today I want to talk about babies having babies... Let me rephrase that "Young mothers" having babies. Babies are truly blessings and gifts from GOD. I love all three of my blessings and if GOD sees fit for me to have more I will love them as well. 

But what I really want to talk about is some teenagers have this "imaginary persona" about a baby. Yes they are cute and cuddly but responsibility also follows.. This is the main problem that is  not given much thought when a young girl gets pregnant. Please do not get offended if you are a young mother this post is not to offend you but to help you....

First off some and I say some teenage mothers think "Oh yea I'm pregnant he gotta stay with me now!" Ladies that's the oldest trick in the book and it don't work.... So if that's your motive for getting pregnant you may wanna think twice. Just because your friend is pregnant doesn't mean you should be pregnant too! Pregnancy can be such a wonderful experience (for some women) lol but ladies it is not all fun and games. You can't give that baby back once it starts crying and you wanna sleep... When time comes for you to provide for your child how will you do that? You can't always depend on the government(the government getting broke too! LOL) so what will you do? These are some things to think about before you make that decision that you wanna have a baby. Babies aren't toys, they are not to be played with. You may fantasize how you gonna do their hair and what outfit you will put them on to take pictures. But what about the responsibilities that follow having a baby. A baby is a living being that needs to be cared for, loved, brought up in an established home. If you are a young mother you no first hand what it is like, it is a lot of responsibility. Your whole life will change once you have a baby... 

If you find yourself in this situation I want you to be of good courage and lean on JESUS. He is the only one who can see you through. When everybody has failed you, mama wont help, baby daddy walked off... Just know that GOD is still with you. Cast all you cares upon him and he will see you through... Trust me ladies on this one...

I want to reflect a little bit while I'm on this topic..Last year around this time I had Savannah! My first baby girl.. She had already been in the hospital when she was about two weeks old. I thought key word "thought" she was getting better, so I took her out among the public to a spring festival. Now she was covered up and I took all precautions. But that wasn't enough. Not even a whole day later we were back in the hospital for another week.. She had caught a virus... It was all my fault and I knew it. But all the Glory belongs to GOD because HE healed my baby again! What I am trying to say is your baby isn't a toy. When your baby is a newborn KEEP THE BABY AT HOME! KEEP YOUR BUTTOCKS (LOL) AT HOME TOO! Your baby is fragile and believe it or not you are too... you just performed a miracle by having your baby... You need rest and the baby does too... It hurts me when I see young mothers having their baby out and half the time the baby aren't dressed properly... Ladies use your common sense that the good Lord gave you... Be cautious with your baby...

 Just a few tips...


  • First and foremost you should practice abstinence and save for your husband!! This is what the Lord wants you to do...


                          BUT................................................


  •  If you know you are sexually active, please go to your local health department and get some birth control it will be FREE! And when you do get it use it correctly.
  • Just because you pregnant you still need to show your mother some respect because even though you may think your "grown" your not. It hurts my heart to see a young girl pregnant and disrespecting her mother... GOD don't like ugly

Just remember that a baby needs more than clothes, spend time with your baby, love it, nurture it, and take care of it with help from the Lord! When you seek GOD's help HE will turn things around for you...!

                                                                            Blessedmomie3

Comments

Popular Posts