Depression: Don't let it dwell in you!

Okay folks today I want to talk about a serious topic. Its depression! Depression is a disease that can affect anyone at any moment of their lives.... If you happen to have depression don't feel shame to let someone know, so you can get some help. No you are not crazy and you wont have to go to the "crazy house" or as my mom says the "fool house" Just seek help from a professional if you have it. Some signs and warnings of depression are:


  • Trouble concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
  • If your energy level has decreased and you feel very tired most of the time
  • If you have been sleeping more than usual or you can't sleep at all
  • If you have feelings of hopelessness, you feel helpless
  • Feelings of guilt
  • If you loose interest in things you use to do
  • If you eat more than usual or don't have an appetite at all
  • If you have been experiencing consistent aches and pains, cramps, headaches with no solution, even digestive problems
  • Sad or anxious feelings all the time
  • Thoughts of suicide

These are symptoms that most people experience when they are depressed. So if you or you know someone that are experiencing any of these symptoms seek help. Go to your primary care doctor and they will know the steps to take with getting you help. If you don't want to go that route talk with your pastor and continue to pray and fast. So you can receive your deliverance.


Trust me when I say this I know how you are feeling. I have experienced depression in the past and I tell you its not pretty. I was sleeping a lot (all day as a matter of fact), didn't want to talk on the phone to anyone, not even to my gma (that's my grandmother)and I talk to her all the time.(For the people who know me know that I love to talk its my nature to talk! LOL) I was feeling as if nothing was going right in my life, didn't want to do anything but stay in the house, I was always angry at myself and husband. I was just down and out! Until I met a man name JESUS... He delivered me out of all those dark days he brought light down my tunnel! He breathed life back into me... And all the Glory belongs to GOD! 

You have to get in your mind that you don't wont to be bound, and chained by this depression. It's just the enemy trying to hold you back from your blessings. The enemy knows that you are a threat to his kingdom so he will throw anything at you to try to keep you bound up. He attacks your mind with depression cause your mind controls everything. Sometimes its gonna take getting down on your knees everyday and saying "Lord I need you, I can't make it on my own", Deliver me Lord take this thoughts and feelings away from me, Let your will be done in me". Don't be afraid to talk to the Lord he is waiting on you...

My friends don't let depression dwell in you! Seek the Lord and read the scripture of the day and give all your burdens to the Lord. He will deliver you from your trouble, he will lighten your load, he will give you rest. I have sweet sleep at night and when the enemy throws something at me I start praying and give it to the Lord! All you have to do is stay prayed up and be obedient to the word of GOD! Remember that their is nothing too hard for GOD! Things are turning around for You!
                                                                              Blessedmommie3

Comments

Popular Posts