I've got a song on my mind!

Good morning readers!

Today I am doing something a little different. Instead of a bible verse I will share a song with you all that has been on my mind all morning. A lot of you may know this song and for those of you that don't please go to you tube and search for it! Everyone should still listen to it today!

The song is "Freedom" by Eddie James The chorus goes "NO MORE SHACKLES, NO MORE CHAINS, NO MORE BONDAGE , I AM FREE!" I love this song .Its speaking of your deliverance! It's telling you that you are free from all those things that got you bound up and all those things that are hinderances to you!

GOD doesn't wanna see his people bound up while the enemy tap dances on your head! So if your in a situation today that has you tied down. The enemy has your mind all entangled and you don't know if you're coming or going. Get on your knees and call on Jesus and please listen to this song. I promise when you hear it you will feel revived, free, and refreshed. Let GOD do a new work in you while HE break the shackles of your sinful past and while he releases you from the yoke of bondage!

So declare today that you are FREE in the name of Jesus! No more schackles ,no more chains, and no more bondage! Be blessed and make it a great day!
Blessedmommie3

Comments

  1. Love that song! We love singing that song over here at New Life Praise Temple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song as well girlie! It's such a delivering song!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts